Easy Pay: Never Miss A Payment
Easy Pay lets you sit back and relax, knowing your weekly payments are taken care of.
There’s no need to call or visit the store every week when you set up Easy Pay. It takes your payments from your debit card automatically on your best day to pay.
Benefits Of Easy Pay
- Automatic payments from your debit card
- No need to call or visit the store to make payments
- Your bank won’t charge you set-up fees
- You can cancel Easy Pay at any time
- We’ll let you know if we’re unable to collect a payment from your account
- Your bank won’t charge you if a payment fails – although a BrightHouse late Late Payment Charge may still apply
Setting Up Easy Pay
- Decide on the best day of the week for your payment to be taken from your account, this is known as your Best Day To Pay. • Sign up now as part of online checkout otherwise you will need to either call or come into your local store to sign up later.
- Sign up in store
You’ll need to make the first payment on your debit card, the rest of your payments will be taken automatically on your Best Day to Pay.