Rent2Own with BrightHouse
Posted 22/04/2016 by BrightHouse Team
At BrightHouse we've been helping our customers to furnish their homes for many, many years, providing an alternative way to shop for those big and important purchases.
Not everyone has the spare funds for essentials like sofas and fridges, or for the latest games console or TV when you want to treat the family. The BrightHouse way means you can own these household goods by spreading the cost, rather than having to pay for everything in one go.
This is what we call Rent2Own. This means you are renting the product while you're paying for it – giving you certain benefits and cover – and once you've finished paying, it's yours!
Representative APR (Fixed) 69.9%
Browsing the products on our website gives you the option to apply online and get pre-approval. Following an affordability check when you come into store you'll be able to take out an agreement on the type of product you want.
- You'll need to get together your bank statement. ID and proof of home address.
Making life easier
- There are no deposits to pay on anything.
- Weekly or monthly payments.
- Choose to pay with cash or debit card, or our Easy Pay system.
- Delivery, installation and unlimited repairs are all included as part of our Five Star Service.
- No one-off payments during your agreement.
- Your product does need to be insured, but you can provide your own policy or take one out with us - it's up to you.
You're in control
- Return the product at any time with no penalties.
- Trade your product up or down as it suits your needs. Credit offered subject to status and affordability checks.*
At the end of the rental term, it's yours!
It's as simple as that! Rent2Own just gives you that extra manageability so you can get the things you need.
Take a look at the BrightHouse website today and see some of the amazing products you could be enjoying in your home.
* Credit offered is subject to status and affordability checks. Insurance for fire, theft and accidental damage is required for the duration of the agreement. If you do not have an appropriate insurance policy, optional Product insurance is available. BrightHouse reserves the right not to extend credit. Caversham Finance Limited, trading as BrightHouse, 5 Hercules Way, Leavesden Park, Watford, WD25 7GS. Registered in England 00785922. Terms and conditions apply. Ask in store for details.
Caversham Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit.