BrightHouse Customer Service Hot Line

Posted 19/11/2010 by BrightHouse Team

Contact Your BrightHouse Store Or...

We do get quite a few enquiries here at BrightHouse Blog which are really for BrightHouse (which we're not part of in that sense) and so we have to pass on a comment or a query - and sometimes we publish a response.  However in most cases we ask customers to conatct their local BrightHouse store - details of which you can find on our Contact BrightHouse Page or at BrightHouse's own website on their BrightHouse store finder page.

brighthouse customer service tel numberOther wise you can telephone them.  Thank goodness a store group who actually cares about customer service enough to actuallly give customers a telephone number! Well done BrightHouse!  They will no doubt do their best to help you with any enquiry...

Share:

Comments

• BrightHouse Web Relations said:

09/09/2016

Hi Lauren, Thank you for your message. I would like to apologise for any dissatisfaction experienced regarding the service received. So that we can assist with resolving any concerns you may have I kindly request that you give our Customer Relations Team a call on 0800 526 069. Alternatively, you may email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk to discuss your concerns with the service received. Many Thanks Steve Web Relations Team BrightHouse

• Lauren said:

01/09/2016

Ment to have a bed and washer delivered today as you I get rid of the stuff you are having replaced so now I have got rid of my bed and washer so I have no where to sleep or wash mine my partner's or my child's clothes til Monday first problem I have ever had

22/08/2016

Hi Courtney, Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear of your experience. Can I ask you contact our Customer Relations team directly on 0800 526 069 - they will get this looked into for you and if need be, log an official complaint for you. Many thanks, Steve Web Relations Team BrightHouse

• Courtney Rogers said:

20/08/2016

I had my frigefrizer deliverd last night but insted of a frige frizer i got told my the driver. SORRY YOU CANT HAVE IT and started walking away i asked for my money back he said YOU'LL BE LUCKY

• Gemma freeman said:

28/07/2016

Hi I've ordered a sofa from bright house they told me it will come in 7days it's now 10days been calling the store complaining and still haven't got nowhere everytime they keep saying it will come the next day and still hasn't come what do I do ?

18/07/2016

Hello Jason, Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the delivery of your item, if you would like any further information please contact your local store, who will be happy to assist you. Alternatively, please feel free to call Customer Relations on 0800 526 069. ^Sunpreet

• Jason Foster said:

13/07/2016

I was supposed to be getting a delivery today between 8 am and 6 pm. It didn't arrive, when will it arrive?

17/06/2016

Hello Leanne, Sorry to hear about the issues you've had. Please could you give our team a call on 0800 526069 or alternatively email us on customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk with your details including your name, address, post code & date of birth with some further information regarding this. Thanks, Ella

• Leanne said:

14/06/2016

Who am I supposed to contact about the phone I have had off you as the first one we got was broken By accident which we have to wait 4-5 weeks for a replacement phone to be given us and now the replacement phone which was second hand that we received has now frozen, over heating and will not switch off at all, I am annoyed I paid for a brand new phone to be given and second hand one back! Which is not working properly,

27/05/2016

Darren, Sorry to hear this, if this has not been rectified please contact our customer relations team on 0800526069 or alternatively email us at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk with your full name, local store, date of birth and your post code. Regards ^Rahul

27/05/2016

Alin, if this issue has not been sorted, please call our customer relations team on 0800526069 or alternatively please email us at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk stating your full name, local brighthouse store, post code and date of birth. Once you have done this, member of the customer relations team will look into this complaint for you. ^Rahul

• Alin sadoveanu said:

19/05/2016

I was suposed to receive my order toda19/05/2016 but I didnt received.I called 12 00 they said whait.after I called 6 and they said my delivery is in store.ask me if I was home I all day wait.no good..im wait for tomorrow if not coming I cancel because is no god wen brigthhouse ask us to pay we pay in time if not they charge fess why for us is nothing to win for waiting too much?

• Alin sadoveanu said:

19/05/2016

• Jay said:

13/04/2016

Had a text saying it would come today had no other phone call or contact from them and now it's to late

08/04/2016

Hi Maureen, Thank you for your post. At BrightHouse we strive to always work on improving the service we offer our customers. Although we are looking at ways in which to improve our deliveries - and delivery slots is certainly something we are looking to introduce in the foreseeable future - at present we do not have the facilities to allow us to give specific delivery slots. I know it can be very frustrating when looking at an all day delivery but please rest assured that we are looking at improving this continuously. Many Thanks, Steve BrightHouse Web Relations

08/04/2016

Hi Nicola, Thank you for your post and please accept my apologies for the delay in replay. I am sorry to hear that you had a problem with the delivery of your fridge freezer. I wan to get this looked in for you, so I can do this, can you please contact our Customer Relations team directly on 0800 526 069, they will be able to fully investigate the delivery and try to help in anyway they can. Many Thanks, Steve BrightHouse Web Relations

08/04/2016

Hi Mark, Thank you for your post and please accept my apologies for the delay in replay. I am sorry to hear that you had a problem with the delivery of your item. If you are still experiencing problems, can you please contact our Customer Relations team directly on 0800 526 069 so they can look into the matter for you. Many Thanks, Steve BrightHouse Web Relations

• Mark Hornsby said:

02/04/2016

I had a phone call Thursday afternoon stating my product would be delivered Saturday morning. It is now 4pm and i still haven't received my product. I have sent an email to customer service and have herd nothing

• Nicola Rodgers said:

01/04/2016

Was due to have a fridge freezer delivered today but its not turned up. Very unhappy as my old one is being taken away tomorrow morning which means me and my Disabled Grandparents will be without a fridge freezer and I have just taken a unpaid day off work for nothing.

• maureen said:

17/03/2016

Why can't yous give time slots for deliveries like morning or afternoon. It's so inconvienent to wait in all day.

• BrightHouse Social Team said:

09/03/2016

Hi Mike, Really sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident. Can you contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 so that we can take further details to see if we can assist you. Alternatively, please send us an email at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk. Many thanks, Jason Web Relations Team

• mike said:

08/03/2016

Hi iv lost my wedding ring down my chair today is there anyway of getting it bk I'm gutted

• BrightHouse Social Team said:

08/03/2016

Hi Stephen, Thanks for contacting us. I apologise for the issues you have had with receiving your PC. If this matter has not been resolved by your local store, I kindly request that you contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 or email us at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk and we will be happy to help. Many Thanks, Jason Web Relations Team

• BrightHouse Social Team said:

08/03/2016

Hi Cody, Sorry to hear about your TV. The best thing to do would be to contact your local store directly so that they can discuss your repair / replacement options. Alternatively, please contact our Customer Relations team on 0800 526 069 or email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk and we will be happy to help. Thank you, Jason Web Relations Team

• BrightHouse Social Team said:

08/03/2016

Hi Kira, Thank you for contacting us. I apologise for the issues you have had with your delivery. If you haven't already, please contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 or email us customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk so that we can confirm your account details and put in place measures to resolve this matter as soon as possible. Many Thanks, Jason Web Relations Team

• BrightHouse Social Team said:

08/03/2016

Good Morning Nurah, I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you have had with receiving your delivery. If this matter has not been resolved by your local store, please can you contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 or email us at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk and we will be happy to help. Many Thanks, Jason Web Relations Team

• Cody said:

04/03/2016

My son has broke my TV would this new fixed by brighthouse if I'm still paying for it if not will I be able to cancel the insurance because I ain't paying for insurance on a broke tv which my insurance didn't cover in the first place in fact I won't be paying for it at all and you can get rambo to turn up with his little van and take it away

• Kira Milsom said:

02/03/2016

We ordered a fridge freezer plus a washer dryer, was meant to both come yesterday 1st March between 8am and 6pm. We only got our correct fridge freezer and we got a tumble dryer instead of a washer dryer.. We told the driver to return it as we didn't order that.. We waited all day for the store to contact us to see what was happening with our washer dryer which we are paying for.. what do we do to get this sorted as we need our washer dryer as soon as possible

• Stephen Hunter said:

01/03/2016

Well i ordered a pc last thurs made my first payments today shock horror pc not shown up today as i was advised . The girl behind the counter said it will be today betweem 6pm and 8pm . Bitterly dissapointed at the start of this relationship no contact from anypne utterly unacceptable

• nurah said:

26/02/2016

Why tell me my delivery is definitely coming when it's not! No call to say it won't be arriving. Disappointed isn't the word!

23/02/2016

Good Afternoon Anon, Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear that regarding your product you have experienced delays. I would love to look into this for if it has not yet been resolved. In order for me to do this i would like to ask if your would give us a call on 0800 526 069 or alternatively please email us with your details to customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk Ren Web Relations Team

23/02/2016

Hi Amanda, Firstly can i apologise for the delay in contacting you. Thank you for contacting us. In order for me to assist you can i kindly ask that you give us a call on 0800 526 069 or send us an email with your details to customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk Ren Web Relations Team

23/02/2016

Good Afternnon Shannon, My sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you. we would be happy to look into this for you. Can you kindly give us a call on 0800 526 069 or email us at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk Ren Web Relations Team

23/02/2016

afternoon Ben, My sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Can you please confirm if your delivery has taken place. If you need any further assistance please call us on 0800 526 069 or email us at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk Ren Web Relations Team

• Anon said:

22/02/2016

If you are thinking about getting something from Brighthouse don't, I have been waiting for my goods for hours now and the woman down the phone has lied to me saying my goods are on the way when they are clearly not, I am going to but in a complaint about this store i strongly suggest not to get anything from this store go to perfect home or something.

19/02/2016

Hi Ruby, Our stores are available until 5.30pm for any assistance. Web Relations Team Ren

19/02/2016

Afternoon Ruby, Thank you for contacting us here at Bright House. Firstly can i apologise for the delay in contacting you, i would also like to apologise for the delivery delay for you dryer. If this has not been resolved can i ask that you email us at customer.relations@brighthouse.couk or contact us on 0800 526 069 and we will look into this for you. Web Relations Team Ren

• Amanda said:

17/02/2016

I was suppose to get 2 items delivered yesterday I was told between 8 and 6. I had to take the day off work unpaid to wait in ALL DAY for imaginary delivery that didn't even bother to call to say there were not coming. I now expect a delivery TODAY at my convenience as I can NOT keep taking days off work to stay in ALL DAY !!!!

• Ben lewis said:

12/02/2016

Hi, I've purchased a ps4 today and waiting for delivery which they said will be in a couple of days... Will that be over the weekend also would it not be possible just too collect the item from the store to make it quicker?? Regards Ben

• Shannon said:

05/02/2016

I have stayed in all day got a text and everything saying my phone would be delivered today 7.40pm still no sign and don't see it coming now and the phone number is closed! Surly the phone number should be open till delivery times is passed? So annoying

• Darren said:

01/02/2016

Well I am truly disgusted with this company, we ordered a tumble drier from them, it was delivered on said day, when we went to use it, shortly after they went we noticed that it didn't sit straight, it turned out one of the feet was snapped on it, then when we turned it on within 3 minutes of its first cycle it came up with a fault on it, we phoned the shop to complain and was informed they would book an engineer to come check it over, the following day I phoned the shop back to see what was happening, only to be informed there was no record of my call the previous day! After explaining everything AGAIN I was offered a straight forward swap which I said ok but I wasn't 100% happy with the service I'd so far received, I was assured this would be sorted and the machine swapped on the new date, that day has now come and gone and despite phoning the shop at 3pm on the said day and being assured the new machine was on its way it is now 7pm and still no sign of replacement machine and nobody available to call as both the shop and the customer procedure phone line are shut for business!! Again I repeat as far as I'm concerned brighthouse is an ABSOLUTE JOKE, and I will be personally returning the broken machine tomorrow possibly through there shop window!

• Ruby said:

27/01/2016

Also maybe you should get a contact number that you can call after 5 pm

• Ruby said:

27/01/2016

Been waiting all day for A dryer to turn up they said 7-7 delivery times I don't think it's gunna turn up by the looks of it with all the people on here saying there stuff didn't not show been sat here all day not happy about this at all

17/12/2015

Good Morning Charlotte, Thank you for getting in touch with us. I hope this matter is now resolved, however if it is not or you would like to discuss it further please contact our Customer Relations team on 0800 526069. Alternatively you could contact them via email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk with the account holders full details and the local store. Take care Sevvi Web Relations Team

17/12/2015

Hi Jon, Thank you for getting in touch This is something that we would like to offer our customers in the future, we are currently reviewing our delivery processes and I will pass your feedback on to the supply chain team. If you have any further issues or queries please contact our Customer Relations Department on 0800 526 069 or via email to customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk. Thank you. Sevvi Web Relations Team

• charlotte said:

08/12/2015

I was ment to be having my fridge freezer delivered today we it is now 7:40pm and it still hasn't arrived I have sold my old fridge freezer knowing my new 1 was going to be here today unfortunately we have now NO fridge freezer and I have 2 young children under the age of 5 I need my fridge here tomorrow!!!

• Jon B said:

03/12/2015

Why can't Brighthouse customers be able to track their orders via a web link ?. These customers are paying quiet a whack for your products surely you could afford a tracking system?. It is insulting to give your loyal customers such shoddy service.

03/12/2015

Hi Daniel, Our delivery times are between 8am to 6pm and you should get a pre-call around half an hour before they are due to arrive. If you have any delivery issues please speak with your local store or you can contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069. Many Thanks Jason Web Relations Team

• Daniel Brassett said:

30/11/2015

Wondering what time I'm expecting delivery of a laptop I've taken with brighthouse as I wasn't given a specific time

• Laura said:

18/11/2015

Who fo brighthouse use to deliver isit a van with brighthouse wrote onit?

• Stephanie said:

18/09/2015

Don't give me customer relations number or email as you have given it out many times Please give me the number of the company who delivers Like the rest I have been home all day waiting it is now 7pm I was told 8am to 6pm I called the store and no help was put on hold a few times and was told they would call back and never did I got rid of my old sofa to make room for new sofa Me and my two babies have been sitting and eating on the bloody floor I need a sofa so I'm gonna keep my cool In the store the staff called the company who delivers to arrange a delivery so there is a number and I would like this number also I want a number I can call after the store has closed the warehouse or delievery

• doleian gordon said:

06/09/2015

Can you let me now about my order lenovo 8inc yoga tablet pleasethanks

• Kirsty dobson said:

04/09/2015

Sofas were supposed to come today from 8-8pm. Waited in all day, got rid of old sofas and still no delivery its now 10.05pm! Took day off work unpaid, tomorrow it's my boys birthday and have booked tickets to go out so what is going to happen as obviously i have to go out tomorrow (Saturday) now. Do you deliver on a Sunday? Can someone tell me when the sofas are coming and what time as I'm going to have to take another day off work when this is your fault. Iv paid two payments now for something I haven't got. Why give delivery days and times when obviously by all the comments their not guaranteed...

28/08/2015

Hi Dami, Thank you for getting in touch. Unfortunately, we do not have the resource to provide a time slot as some deliveries take longer than expected due to installations. We are currently looking to see if we can give more specific information regarding when the delivery will arrive. If you think you may have missed the delivery, the store would be the best contact. If the drivers have been, a card would have been left to state the time they attempted the delivery. If you have any further problems, please contact the Customer Relations team on 0800 526069. Many thanks ^Allen Web Relations

• gaenor said:

26/08/2015

Day two still no sofa, I cannot believe this its absolutely disgusting as I also have medical problems,I have never been so stressed,.thanks

• gaenor said:

26/08/2015

• Dami said:

26/08/2015

I have also noticed that bright house have a lot of negative reviews. Even myself as a new customer is experiencing this. To add to this I could see a lot of bright house staff response are very poor with feedback. Most of the feedbacks you give are all leading to calling or emailing customer relations. Those who have tried this would know that it doesn't help at all. As a customer of Bright house I think all staffs need to be re trained and the service needs serious improvement because all what people are saying about the company are negative so how do you as a company try to improve this especially if these are not getting resolved?

• Dami said:

26/08/2015

Why is it that customers cannot receive a time slot for deliveries whether morning or afternoon slot? How do your customers know whether the delivery has been attempted yet?

24/08/2015

Hi Sabrina, Thank you for getting in touch. I would like to advise that we would need to see at least 8 on time consecutive payments before we add on to an account. ^Allen

• sabrina said:

23/08/2015

Hi i am a custoner already and have been for about 2 months now i have been paying each week i did miss a couple but payed them off as was forgetting the days now theres a direct debit set up when am i able to get another item? I was told when i purchase one item then i should be aloud another after 6 weeks.

• Jack Gallaway said:

01/08/2015

Totally appalling service. Was scheduled to have my washer/dryer delivered and just rang the store to see what's going on they claim they rang me and knocked on my door and they never. I have already paid for two weeks and will not be happy if you have charged me for this week or until I get it

• Janice said:

27/07/2015

***UPDATE*** TV arrived at 10:57. What should have been a Toshiba 40" 3D Smart TV turned out to be a Baird 42" set. No 3D and no Smart. Not even remotely what I requested. So.. phoned my local store and sorted it without tears or tantrums. I get to use the Baird until my Toshiba arrives.

27/07/2015

Good Morning Janice, Thank you for getting in touch. I am glad our blog was able to answer your question. It is great to see some positive comments. Unfortunately, not all deliveries are complete at the time for reasons quite often out of our control. If you have any problems in regards to your delivery not arriving, it would be best to contact you local store. Many thanks Allen Web Relations

• Janice said:

27/07/2015

Uh-ho.. have been like a dog with two tails all week. Am due delivery of a TV today and I came on here to find out from when till when deliveries are made. I see it's 08:00 - 18:00 so my query has already been answered. I can't help but notice all the negative posts. My personal experience so far is positive; staff at my local store are personable and things work as they should and were delivered within the ten hour time slot. Today might be different. The van might break down or get stuck in traffic but you know, these things happen and they're not deliberate.

24/07/2015

Hi Lee, Thank you for your post. Because we are not your typical retailer, our stores do not hold a lot of brand new stock in store, so items will more often than not need to be ordered from our Local Distribution Centres - we will then always look to deliver within 7 days. It is also company policy that all first items, whether it is a phone or a washing machine, need to be delivered to the customer. After this first item, the customer can choose to collect their items from store, depending on the product, or in some cases, if the store have it in stock, take it away on the same day. If you have any further issues you would like to discuss, please give our Customer Relations Team a call on 0800 526 069 or please email the full details to customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk and we will be happy to help. Many Thanks Steve Web Relations Team BrightHouse

24/07/2015

Hi Clarissa, Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear that there has been problems with your delivery. I would like to help resolve any outstanding issues you may have; however, because this is a public forum, I am unable to fully discuss your account. Can you please contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 or email us with the full details at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk and they will be happy to discuss this or any other issue further and to help resolve any outstanding concerns you may have. Many Thanks Steve Web Relations Team BrightHouse

24/07/2015

Hi Katie, Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear that there has been problems with the delivery of your television and cooker. Because this is a public forum, I am unable to fully discuss your account. Can you please contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 or email us with the full details at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk and we will be happy to discuss this matter further and to help resolve any outstanding concerns you may have. Many Thanks Steve Web Relations Team BrightHouse

• lee said:

21/07/2015

why don't u give people the option to just collect from stall or take away on the day... pure madness that u would want this from customers all the time. i have a delivery due today and seen this im feeling very prepared for this item not coming lol

• clarissa burns said:

17/07/2015

Hi i was suppost to have a delivery off you today between 8am and 6pm nothing has turned up and i have paid 2 weeks upfront for something i havnt even had yet not even a phone call to let me know there is an ulissue with the delivery. Absolutley disgusting.

• Katie lock said:

17/07/2015

Iv waited in all day for my delivery of a cooker and a TV I now have no TV and no cooker ur now closed so can not ring iv had no phone call no nothing but when I called this morning you say its on the road and will be with me today your a joke iv paid my 1 St weeks deposit and I'm due again to pay tomoz your not having a payment of me till my stuff is here iv now got to rrlie on neighbours to cook my children's dinner and teas very in happy with your service

09/07/2015

H Tiffiny, Thank you for your feedback. I apologise if our expected service levels regarding your delivery were not met on this occasion. At BrightHouse, we always aim to offer a high level of customer service and seek to continuously review and improve our procedures, through continued customer feedback. I kindly request that you contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 or email us with the full details at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk and we will be happy to discuss this matter further and to help resolve any outstanding concerns you may have. I would also like to take this opportunity to advise that threats of abuse and violence against our staff members will not be tolerated. Many Thanks Steve Web Relations Team BrightHouse

09/07/2015

• Tiffiny said:

08/07/2015

bright house u peice of dog shit u have taken over 150 off me and told me my sofa and washing machine will be delivered today and shock no sofa and no washing machine! I can not wait till it does arrive because ur getting knocked!

07/07/2015

Hi Kristel, I would like to apologise for any dissatisfaction experienced regarding the service received. So that we can assist with resolving any concerns you may have I kindly request that you give our Customer Relations Team a call on 0800 526 069. Alternatively, you may email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk to discuss your concerns with the service received. Many Thanks, Steve Web Relations BrightHouse

• Kristel hulston said:

02/07/2015

Little annoyed, actually annoyed alot! Was expecting a delivery today from bright house only for it to not show up! Ive waited in all day, recieved no phone call or nothing, and now im unable to phone the store because its closed! This is a piss take ive never had problems with bright house before until now! This is useless customer service!

02/07/2015

Good Morning Vania, I am sorry to hear you did not get your delivery as expected. I would advise calling your local store to see if there is any reason why, and get the delivery re-booked. If you need any further assistance, the Customer Relations team will be happy to help and can be contacted on 0800 526069. Allen Web Relations

• Vânia Monteiro said:

01/07/2015

I've been waiting all day for my delivery wich did not have a exact time to come ,as they told me all day , so here iam sitting at home all day and did not get my good? Not even a phone call or nothing. I think its very disrespectful to keep a person waiying at home all day and not show up.

02/06/2015

Good Morning Jessina, Thank you for getting in contact. I am sorry you have been waiting for 4 weeks for your sofa to be delivered. As I have no contact details for you and this is a public blog, I would advise contacting the Customer Relations team on 0800 526069 and they will be happy to help and hopefully arrange to get your sofa delivered as soon as possible. Many thanks ^Allen

• jessina said:

01/06/2015

I've been waiting for my sofa to be delivered all day which hasn't come, I was told between 8am to 6pm, and even contacted the store which told me my sofa was despatched. I think it's discussing that I have been paying for this sofa for 4 weeks and I haven't got it! I've booked a day off work and waste a days holiday sitting indoor doing nothing. I would like to be contacted ASAP and my sofa delivered tomorrow, as I can't afford to keep having time off with no guarantee you will show up.

21/05/2015

Good Afternoon Allan, As responsible lenders we need to make sure all the information provided is correct and up to date which is why we would need a recent bank statement. If you have already paid and now you want to cancel, you would be given a full refund as you have not received the goods. I would advise to visit your local store and speak with the staff available. Many thanks ^Allen

• allan said:

20/05/2015

I had my first order processed n paid for for 2 weeks, they said its gone through and should come through on 20th but wasn't happy with my bank statement wanted a more recent one. she told me bring one in or it wont be delivered on the day. is this normal can they do that? I went to get one but my office cant give them I have to wait until end of next month for the latest out the quart. if the product doesn't come can I get that initial 2 weeks money back? as im paying for a product I never had

18/05/2015

Good Afternoon Kayleigh, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry to see your delivery had not arrived on the day it was due. If you have still not had delivery or would like to discuss your complaint, please contact the Customer Relations Team on 0800 526069. Many thanks Allen Web Relations

18/05/2015

Good Afternoon Corrina, Thank you for getting in contact. I am sorry to hear you had been waiting 8 weeks for a replacement belt. I hope by now the situation has been resolved. If there is still a problem, please contact the Customer Relations Team on 0800 526069 or email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk and they will be happy to help. Many thanks Allen Web Relations

18/05/2015

Good Afternoon Rickelle, Thank you for contacting BrightHouse. I hope you received your delivery, the delivery times are between 8am and 6pm but can often carry over slightly later due to complications with previous deliveries. Please contact the Customer Relations Team if you require any further assistance on 0800 526069 or email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk Many thanks Allen Web Relations

18/05/2015

Hello Patricia, Thank you for getting in contact. Apologies for the delayed reply. It is not very often we deliver on a Saturday, this all depends on the amount of staff available. I hope you received your delivery. If you require any further assistance, please contact the Customer Relations Team on 0800 526069 or email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk Many thanks Allen Web Relations

• kayleigh mason said:

14/05/2015

I was suppose to get my new sofa today .and it has not been delivered Ive sat in all day waiting for it . I have 2 child a 4year old son and a 10 week old daughter. I have hat to sit on the floor to feed my daughter as my partner took my old sofas out before he went to work this morning . I phoned my local brighthouse store . And really got no help at all.how come staff in stores don't know anything about your delivery Ive had no phone call or e-mails to say it wasnt going to be delivered i have wasted a day sit in. I am a new customer and im foaming i was told my sofa would be delivered to day and it hasnt .

• Amanda said:

11/05/2015

Still waiting for my item ! No call to even say they are on there way . Taken day off for this and I will not be happy if it does not turn up as a payment has already been made and one due tomorrow !

• corrina said:

06/05/2015

I've been waiting over 8 weeks for someone to come out and replace the belt on my tumble dryer, which I was told would only be a week and still it hasn't been fixed.

• Rickelle said:

05/05/2015

Hi, I was meant to have a delivery today, I waited in all day and it hasn't arrived, I have received no phone call to explain why, when I called the store they said they couldn't see anything on their system and I was to wait until 6pm. What can be done about my parcel?

• Patricia Taylor said:

01/05/2015

I have waited a week for my sons Ds and it hasn't arrived, now its the weekend and you dont deliver on weeknds do you?

08/04/2015

Good Morning Stacey, Apologies for the delay in responding. Thank you for getting in touch regarding the delivery of you 3DSXL. If you are still having some problems with the delivery of your item, please contact the customer relations team on 0800 526069. Many Thanks Allen Web Relations

08/04/2015

Good Morning Abi, Thank you for getting in touch. Firstly, I would like to say that I am sorry to hear you cancelled your agreement with us. If you have not yet received your refund, then you would need to contact your local store to have the money given back. If you need the number for your local store, please visit www.brighthouse.co.uk If you require any further information, please contact the customer relations team on 0800 526069. Many Thanks Allen Web Relations

08/04/2015

Good Morning Sarah, Thank you for getting in touch. I can confirm that most of our vans do not have any logo or indication that they are from BrightHouse. Some of our older vans will still have the logo on but these are now very rare. If you require any further assistance, please contact the customer relations team on 0800 526069. Thanks, Allen Web Relations

• sarah said:

30/03/2015

Hello was just wondering what can would be delivering my order and don't want everyone on my street thinking I can't afford to buy my things outright if they see a van with brighthouse on it

• natalie said:

27/03/2015

Was due my tv yest which didnt arrive. This was one to replace the wrong one which was sent and still today at. 3.45 i havemt recieved it. Used all my credit cjasing this yest. Im not a happy new customer

26/03/2015

Hi Gary, I'm sorry that your Television was delivered so late, but I'm glad that you are very happy with it. Many Thanks, Steve Web Relations Team

• abi said:

26/03/2015

Hi I order a bed 6 days ago. I emailed yeaterday to cancel as i had been phoning the shop and got no answe. The delievery driver phoned this morning to ask about delievery i told him i canceld it but how do i get my money back i paid £26 when taking it out

• s said:

23/03/2015

Its now their 5th "delivery call out" and its 6:40pm and still nothing. I was told this time that a lady and the manager herself was going to come out. She also said that the delivery time was to be between 6-8 pm this time. I'm getting really sick of this, despite the fact that I actually told them where I live goodness knows how many times. And yet you lot say delivery times are only 8-6pm. They didn't phone me, leave a delivery card or nothing. This is hardly what I call 5 star service. It doesn't even amount to a single point on a single star

• stacey said:

19/03/2015

On the 12/03/2015 I went along with my partner and he signed me up with Brighthouse and I signed the credit agreement document, I had asked for a 3DSXL bundle. I had taken all my documents needed (I don't have a passport) but the guy said it was fine, he needed to talk to his manager and booked my delivery for Monday 16/03/2015. Monday 16/03/2015. I waited til 1pm in the afternoon before I phoned up as to enquire where was my delivery. I was told I needed another form of ID. I took another letter from the Jobcentre down and then was told that everything was fine again and that the delivery slot was between 10-12 on Wednesday 18/03/2015. Wednesday 18/03/2015. I had to briefly pop out in the morning and returned home at 9:35am and waited for the delivery. It got to 2:30 and still nothing was delivered. I re-phoned the shop once again and was told that the delivery guy had already been and he had knocked on my door which was utter rubbish because I had been inside the house long before that allocated delivery slot. They then re-arranged it once again to Thursday 19/03/2015 between 12-5pm. Thursday 19/03/2015. I had to go to sign on at the jobcentre and made a mad dash back and returned at 12:05. Again I waited all afternoon and there was once again no knocks on the door. Its past 5:30 now and this is getting ridiculous. I clearly gave the store I registered with my address and a contact phone number, (no offense) but is the delivery driver terrible with directions or something or went to the wrong address. I'm having to make a payment on the 28/03/2015 for an item that I haven't even got and I suppose that if I do try and cancel said agreement with them, I am worried about having to pay the credit amount. I'm on the Jobseekers Allowence, I don't have £332 on me or in the 30 day payment thing.

• Gary said:

14/03/2015

Well I received my tv last night at 8pm it was abit late but I'm very happy with bright house many thanks

• Gary said:

13/03/2015

I have been waiting from 8am till 6pm for my tv and I have rang the store and still haven't received it yet

• carla robson said:

13/03/2015

What times are delivery slots I'm waiting on a delivery I had one this morning but was told they we're on separate vans thanks

13/03/2015

Hi Amy, I'm very sorry to hear that you have experienced problems with your bunk beds and washing machine. Can you please contact our Customer Relations Team, either by calling 0800 526 069, or by emailing customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk, they will be more than happy to look into the matter further for you and log a complaint. Many thanks ^Steve

• amy said:

10/03/2015

Brightouse are rip of I have a TV Bunk beds A washing machine My bunk beds are broken there's none in stock in the store so there on a wish list for me and don't have a clue how long so my one year and 6 year old sons are sleeping on mmattress on the floor My washing machine stopped working half way through a load so got a whole wash load stuck in the machine full of water which are going to going to have to binned I bet Called your store and there no help I don't see how you are getting away with this bloddy brighthouses stuff are all shit sorry but it is !

06/03/2015

Hi Fabian, I'm very sorry to hear that there was a problem with your delivery. If you would like to contact Customer Relations, either by calling 0800 526 069, or by emailing customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk, they will be more than happy to log a complaint for you and look into the matter further. Many thanks ^Steve

• Fabian Christopher said:

05/03/2015

Delivery of my item was arranged for 05/03/15 between 8am and 6pm. Waited till 2pm then phoned my local store, staff there told me that they are running late and should be with me before 7pm. So I waited, nothing turned up and no one contacted me. Doesn't look like a good start as they have already taken money for something they can't deliver.

02/03/2015

Hi Brian, I am very sorry to hear you made the journey to then discover the product was missing the parts needed. If you could please call the customer relations team on 0800 526069, they will be more than happy to help and will log a complaint on our system for you. Alternatively, please email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk Many thanks ^Allen

• brian marshall said:

28/02/2015

hello where do I start ordered a 55 lg smart tv from Leicester as the manger mike said it will only take a week as it is coming from Milton keens store over 3 weeks still nothing so I rang him today he said the manager forgot to pick up so I said I could collect it so of I went down the m1 finally got there to the store the lady brought it through it had tape on the top of the box I ask her if every thing in there as I had to drive over 100 miles round trip she said yes we was going to put it out in store but mike said that it was yours so sealed it up well finally got home open the box slide out the tv guess what NO POWER CABLE NO STAND NO REMOTES NO 3D GLASES just the screen I am sooo angry at this min in time I cant wait till shops open Monday as I got a few things I want to say

29/01/2015

Good Afternoon Nikkola, Sorry if your delivery did not arrive between the times we suggest. I would advise contacting your local store to see if they know what happened to the delivery. If you are not happy with the answer, please contact the customer relations team on 0800 526069 and they will be happy to help. Kind Regards ^Allen

• nikkola said:

28/01/2015

I was due for a tv to be delevired between 8-6 no one has contacted me i have no tv and i am paying for it its an absoulte joke my baby girl has nothing to watch her dvds on i am not happy with this service and as for customer service number they close at 5pm so what use is this

22/01/2015

Good Morning Dawn, Sorry to hear you have had no contact about the delivery of your washing machine. I would advise calling the store to see if they know what happened and if they are not able to help, please contact the customer relations team on 0800 526069. Many thanks ^Allen

• Dawn waterhouse said:

21/01/2015

I have been waiting all day for my delivery I was told it would arrive between 8am and 6pm and still no washing machine I am not happy with this as I've not even had a phone call to say they where not coming or they are going to be late, I have made payment on this washing machine and yet no machine.

19/01/2015

Hi Nikki, Thank you for getting in touch. I hope your delivery arrived. For future reference, if a delivery has been attempted and there was nobody home, a card would be left to make you aware. Many thanks ^Allen

• Nikki Garratt said:

14/01/2015

My item is due to be delivered today it is nearly 5pm n only hour left to wait....if they came when I was on school run which I said to avoid would they leave a slip or something

05/01/2015

Good Afternoon John, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry you are not satisfied with the product or the service you have recieved. If you contact the customer relations team, they will be happy to chase up the complaint for you and hope to get a resolution in place. The number you will need to call is 0800 526069. Kind Regards ^Allen

• JOHN said:

04/01/2015

i had a xbox one on the 10th december 2014. it was missing some items and looks like it had already been used before. i have had no response from telephone call and by filling in form on there website. what a joke there customer service is

30/12/2014

Hi Donna, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry your delivery never turned up in time for Christmas. I hope the store were able to resolve the situation for you. If you require any further assistance, please contact the customer relations team on 0800 526069 or email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk. Kind Regards ^Allen

30/12/2014

Hi Remi, I am pleased the issue was resolved for you. Apologies I did not reply earlier. If there is anything else we can help you with, please contact the customer relations team on 0800 526069. Many thanks ^Allen

• Donna Avery said:

24/12/2014

My delivery was meant to b here today between 7am and 7pm yes it's Christmas eve they a sured me it would b here for Christmas as its a Christmas present I'm really not happy that it hasn't come I even phoned at 3 this afternoon and they said it was on the delivery and would b with me at some time today! Really not happy it's not come

• remi alston said:

22/12/2014

Issue resolved rang the store and it hasent been dispatched yet to me but they will call me when there on there way

09/12/2014

Hi Daniel, Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry to hear your delivery did not go ahead on the day it was scheduled for. I would advise to contact your store to see what happened and get a resolution in place. If you require and further assistance, please contact the customer relations team on 0800 526069. Many thanks Allen

• daniel cannon said:

08/12/2014

What good is a helpline that shuts before your deliveries finish? Who do I contact after 5pm pls thanks alot..

05/12/2014

Hi Gemma, Thank you for getting in touch and sorry your delivery did not arrive. The first point of call would be your store, if they are unable to provide any answer, the customer relations team will be happy to help. The customer relations are open 9-5 Monday, Tuesday,Thursday and Friday. Then 9-3 on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Many Thanks Allen

05/12/2014

Hi Joanne, Thank you for getting in touch. We aim to deliver the goods within 7 days of signing the agreement and they delivered in unmarked vans. If there is anything else you require assistance with, please contact the customer relations team on 0800 526069. Many thanks Allen

• Joanne said:

05/12/2014

Hi Iam going to bright house next week to get a tv I was wondering when it gets delivered is it in a marked bright house van with logos all over it?

• Gemma said:

03/12/2014

i have been waiting in all day for a delivery and it has not arrived I've had no phone call to say that no one is Coming and there is no number for me to phone because They close early on a Wednesday typical this is not the service I expected

17/11/2014

Hi Josh, Thank yo for getitn in touch. Unfortunately, at the time we currently do not have the facility for customer to track the delivery of goods. I would advise that the store will have the most up to date status on your delivery so contacting them would be the best option. Many thanks Allen

• Josh said:

14/11/2014

Hi... im waiting on an order but would like to know if there is a tracking number so i can try to keep up to date with where it is. can you help? Josh

10/11/2014

Good Afternoon John, Sorry to hear your delivery failed. It would be best to contact your store to find out what happened. If you need further assistance please call 0800 526069 and speak with the customer relations team as they would be happy to help. Kind regards Allen

10/11/2014

Hi Ashleigh, Sorry to hear your delivery did not turn up when you expected. If you are still having issues and would like to discuss them further, please contact the customer relations team on 0800 526069. The team will be happy to help. Best Wishes Allen

10/11/2014

Hi Emma, Sorry you did not get the call back in the time frame we expect. If you still have not received the call and no resolution for your complaint, please call the customer relations team back and they can look into this for you. Many thanks Allen

10/11/2014

Hi Leesa If you did not receive your delivery and would like to discuss the matter further please contact the customer relations team on 0800 526069. Best Wishes Allen

• John singleton said:

07/11/2014

I was told my item was going to be delivered today from 7-7 I have waited in all day rung my closest store twice and they said the stock had come and the delievery should be here soon,so I have waited and waited and it is now 8 and cannot get in contact with anyone to let me know about my delievery and I am very unhappy with the service I have received today. I would like to know asap

• ashleigh said:

06/11/2014

i orderd and payd for a sofa package last week and was told my delivery would be between 8am & 4pm thursday 6th phone today at half 4 and was told it was gettin put in van and that i would definetly receive it before 6pm! this is now 7:42pm and not gr my order ive tried to phone and been put on hold for an hour!!! ant beleive the way ive been treated actually shocking! been left with nothing and having to pay for it when ive not receided it not happy atall.

• Leesa said:

05/11/2014

I'm waiting for tumble dryer to be delivered I wasn't given a time just the date which is today what's the latest Brighthouse would deliver as I'm still waiting.

• emma said:

03/11/2014

Customer service is shocking to say the least I have been a customer for 7years paid outright for god nos how many items I have been a fantastic customer to a brand that quite frankly doesn't do what it promises very eager to sign u up to contracts and not so eager on dealing with complaints and issues. I have called customer relations 4days ago promised a call back within 48hours that hasn't happened which doesn't surprise me. I haven't paid u this week and I wont be until u start doing what u promise and valuing ur customers new and old cos without us u wouldn't have such a thriving business!!!!

30/10/2014

Good Morning Connor If you have had any delivery issues, our Customer Relations Team are best placed to help you with resolving this matter. Please contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 to confirm your account details and to put in place measures to resolve any problems you may have. Best wishes Jason

• Connor said:

29/10/2014

Hi Just wondering if my delivery is still due to arrive today was told that it would be deliverd by 8-6 but haven't heard anything today could you please let me know what's going on thank you

28/10/2014

Hi Chloe Generally our deliveries take place between 8am to 6pm but if a driver is running late, they should contact you to let you know of when to expect them. If you have any delivery concerns, our Customer Relations Team are available on 0800 526 069 and will be able to resolve any problems you may have. Best Wishes Jason

28/10/2014

Hi Tyler If you are having any delivery issues, our Customer Relations Team will be best placed to resolving this matter. Please can you call 0800 526 069 and once we have confirmed your account details, we will be able to put in place measures to resolve this matter. If you would prefer, you can also email us at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk and we will respond as soon as possible. Many Thanks Jason

• chloe oldfield said:

27/10/2014

I have had a call at 12 today saying my TV had been picked up and on they way then I foned the store and they said the delivery driver was running late and could be 7 it is now half past nearly I'm just wondering what's the latest delivery time pleas .

• Tyler Jenkins said:

27/10/2014

I have been told to wait in for a delivery Monday 27th between 7am-7pm and i've been stuck in all day and they still haven't turned up, i would like an update on my delivery as i do have a busy schedule and cannot afford to take time off of it.

24/10/2014

Hi Thomas I am sorry to hear you had a failed delivery of your sofa. If you wish to discuss the matter further, please contact our customer realtions team and they will be happy to help. You can either call 0800 526069 or email at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk Many Thanks Allen

• thomas keates said:

23/10/2014

We were promised today to have our sofa delivered between 8-8 i went into the store at 1 oclock today and the delivery men were just loading the sofa in to the van and said it will be at our address within an hour I left work to be at home for them it is now 8.35pm and still has not been delivered I am very annoyed as I missed out on 3 hours pay aswell as had to keep my daughter on at childminders longer so have now had to pay extra for that. How can delivery men say that it'll be here within an hour at 1 oclock and we are still waiting at 8.35pm???? This is a disgusting service considering your customers have to lose out on money just because delivery does not turn up. Very incompentant if you ask me.

23/10/2014

Hi Leeann I would like to apologise for the difficulties you have had with our delivery service. All our deliveries should take place between 8am to 6pm and our drivers should also provide a courtesy call prior to the delivery taking place. If you have failed to receive a phone call or you are still without your item, our Customer Relations Team will be able to discuss this matter with a Service Centre Manager in order to resolve your concerns. I kindly request that you contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 so we can help you with this. Many Thanks Allen

• leeann said:

22/10/2014

Hi my delivery was due today 8-6pm and it hasnt turned up despite me contacting my store at 5pm and them saying it was definitely out for delivery. can i ask why your delivery slots run after your stores are open? Seems a bit silly as its impossible to contact anyone. also, it says the drivers call before delivery, can they not call to say they are running late?? I am very unhappy, this is not the 5* service you claim on your website atall.

16/10/2014

Hi Kirsty, The time frame is between 8am and 6pm for deliveries. If your delivery has not turned up it is recommended you contact your local store. Alternatively, our customer relations team will be happy to help and they can be contacted by calling 0800 526069 or by email at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk Many Thanks Ann-Marie

• kirsty packham said:

15/10/2014

you say you have a time frame i been waiting in all day for my tv and its not turned up im paying for it and i dont have it

14/10/2014

Hi Sean I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you seemed to have had with receiving your item. I kindly request that you contact your local store as soon as you can as they will be able to resolve any delivery issues you may have experienced. Alternatively our Customer Relations Team will also be happy to help. If you would prefer to speak to Customer Relations please contact 0800 526 069 or email us at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk. Many Thanks Jason

14/10/2014

Hi Carly Our deliveries take place between 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday). If you did not receive your delivery, I would advise to contact your local store as they are best placed to assist with resolving any delivery issues you may have. Alternatively, please contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 or email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk and we will be happy to help. Many Thanks Jason

• Sean Dixon said:

13/10/2014

I was due a delivery today from 8-8 which has not turned Up I made sure I was home all day incase the deliver Arrived so it has been a waste of my day!

• carly said:

13/10/2014

Hi im ment to have a delivery today . My item is in stock at doncaster store . It hasent came yet and its 1, 17 pm . Is there a time frame for delivery . Im only half hour away from were my product is so surly cant be much longer . Thanks

13/10/2014

Hi Dan, Unfortunately the call outs are from 8am to 6pm so no time frame can be given. I understand delivery has been complete and you are satisfied with your product. If you have any further problems please contact our customer relations team on 0800 526069 Many Thanks Allen

• dan rear said:

11/10/2014

Hi, I was told my product would be delivered on Saturday (today) but I was not given any time band, is it possible to be informed when my product will arrive please? Thanks.

06/10/2014

Hi Jason, Thanks for getting in touch. I would like to apologise for any dissatisfaction experienced regarding the service received. So that we can assist with resolving any concerns you may have I kindly request that you give our Customer Relations Team a call on 0800 526 069. Alternatively, you may email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk to discuss your concerns with the service received. Many Thanks Steve

06/10/2014

Hi Nikita, Thank you for getting in touch. I apologise if our expected service levels were not met on this occasion. At BrightHouse, we aim to offer a high level of customer service and seek to continuously review and improve our procedures, through continued customer feedback. I kindly request that you contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 or email us with the full details at customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk and we will be happy to discuss this matter further and to help resolve any outstanding concerns you may have. Many Thanks Steve

06/10/2014

Hi Antoinette I am sorry to hear of the difficulties that you seemed to have had with receiving your product. So that we can assist with resolving this matter, I kindly request that you contact our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 or email customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk with your account details. Many Thanks Jason

• antoinette castle said:

19/09/2014

I was due a replacement product 2 day 7pm took the day of college and I'm paying for somthing I don't have don't pass my details on get my product here now

• nikita deu said:

19/09/2014

Im extremely annoyed my partner had to have a day off work for delivery today. I contacted the store at 2:30 and the lady ensured me that my delivery would be here before 6. I had no sign of it and when my partner called them at 5:15 we were then advised we had to wait for monday. This now means he needs to book another day off i started paying for furniture i havent even recieved yet. Not impressed at all i am still in my 14 day cancellation period and am seriously cobsidering cancelling now!

• jason pye said:

09/09/2014

Been waiting all day for delivery its now 8pm and no show what is goin on plz

• Sarah Houghton said:

08/04/2014

I am due a delivery today can the drivers please come to car park

• Sarah Houghton said:

07/04/2014

Hello I am due a delivery today between 8 and 6 can u ask them to come to the car park

• Martyn Driscoll said:

25/02/2014

Hi I've been a customer now for around 7 years and I must say I'm stunned for the way I have been treated I was in the warrington store last Saturday to pay my bill and was talking to one of the staff on the counter about a new gay club that was opening in warrington the manager came over and involed her self in what we was taking about she then did no more then took the piss out of that member of staff because he was gay being gay my self I did take offend to what she said the member of staff ran off upstairs crying he was so upset she was swearing on the shop floor so I rang to put a complaint in a few days later the customer service team told me that they would get the reagnal manager to call me back within 48 hours I'm stunned that I'm still waiting for this phone call. I'm now going to take this to the papers a manger taking the piss out of one of her staff for being gay I do think that this should have been sorted out by now it just goes to show how good brite house really are I'm now thinking about closing my accounts and posting it all over face book

• daniel grayson said:

18/12/2013

I was supposed to have a delivery today between 9 & 6. I have stayed in all day and it hasn't arrived?

• Tracy said:

20/11/2013

Hello If you order something from brighthouse does it come in a van with brighthouse all over it or is it delivered in a plain van. I just don't want the whole neighbourhood knowing where I would be getting it from.

• Gemma Kelly said:

18/11/2013

I am still waiting for delivery of a washing machine can you get me any idea of what time it will be delivered.

• neil jones said:

03/10/2013

Hi im supposed to be haveing my laptop today. Still no sign a min so was wondering if theres any way of finding out where it is please as I have had to wait in all day for it!!

• Sam Jones said:

27/09/2013

What are brighthouse delivery times as im still wairing for my delivery at 7pm

• Greg Mackay said:

26/09/2013

I am messaging to ask a quick question, my friends family had bought me a laptop as a gift through brighthouse and paid it off several weeks back, i just found out about the extended warranty/insurance and was wanting to know if there is any chance they can put it on even though it has just been paid off fully? I know that i will be paying so much for that which is fine. P.s brighthouse have let them have some leeway with some things as they are extremely loyal customers.

• Charlotte said:

15/09/2013

hi. I was not giving any sort of time slot for my delivery just wondering what time we are looking roughly ? thanks. Charlotte.

• tom said:

12/09/2013

Hi I wasn't given any sort of time slot for delivery just wondered what time we looking at roughly? Cheers, Tom.

• BrightHouse Team said:

11/10/2012

Hi Victoria Thanks for your comment. Sorry to hear that your delivery may have been delayed. I've passed on your details to our customer service team. If you wish to contact them directly please call our customer care line on <strong>0800 526 069</strong> or fill in the form on our <a href="https://www.brighthouse.co.uk/contact-us/" title="BrightHouse Customer Care" rel="nofollow">website </a> Regards The BrightHouse Blog Team

• Victoria hemvey said:

11/10/2012

Was ment to have a delivery between 8-12 today its almost 12 and still no sign of the delivery peoplei have had no tv for 4 days an paying for something i havt yet got, i am not happy with this service at all so far can some 1 please contact me asap

• BrightHouse Team said:

20/09/2012

Hi Conrad Sorry to hear that you've had a problem with one of our products. I have passed on your issue to our customer services team. If you wish to take this matter further, please contact our Customer Care line on 0800 526 069, or fill in our <a href="https://www.brighthouse.co.uk/contact-us/" title="Contact BrightHouse" rel="nofollow">contact form</a> and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Don't forget to specify which store you bought your item from. Regards The BrightHouse Blog Team

• conrad grimley said:

20/09/2012

i have just recived a replacment tv wich is a load of crap) but they want us to pay the same price of a led samsung!!! and they have replaced it with a baird t.v and as a terriable blurry picture and tell me that it will take 8 weeks to be repaired they always fprget to mention you want get the same t.v but one of there crap t.vs that they can not get rid of and on top of all that i have lost channels on my bt vission box i can not get bk so can anyone tell me who i can speak to about this thanx

• BrightHouse Team said:

27/07/2012

Hi Samantha Sorry to hear that you've had problems with your order. We have passed on your details to our Customer Relations team. Regards The BrightHouse Blog Team

• samantha barrow said:

16/07/2012

I was supposed to have a delivery today between 8 and 12 which has not arrived. i have taken the morning off work unpaid but must go in this afternoon. i am obviously not happy with the service so far especially as i am paying for goods that i haven't got.can you please get back in touch with me with a new delivery date and time. preferably tomorrow morning between 8 and 12 - ensuring that the delivery comes, failing that Saturday anytime . Regards samantha barrow.

Archive

Syndication

Tagcloud

credit credit education month finance. on finance spring cleaning spring clean console consoles bundle bundles games gaming nintendo switch nintendo switch wiiu wii wii u wii u premium nintendo bundle wii bundle switch bundle food journal valentine's day cook romantic meal recipes xbox one xbox xbox1 xbox 1 xbox bundle xbox bundles xbox one bundle xbox once bundles ps4 ps4 bundle ps4 bundles playstation playstation 4 play station play station 4 wii u bundle 2ds 2ds bundle nintendo 2ds nintendo 2ds bundle 3ds 3ds bundle nintendo 3ds nintendo 3ds bundle playstation vita psvita psv play station vita ps vita phone phones mobile mobiles smartphone smartphones smart phone smart phones 3g mobile 4g mobile 3g smartphone 4g smartphone 3g smart phone 4g smart phone ios iphone iphones apple i phone i phone 7 washer washing washing machine washing machineswashing drying pc pcs desktop desktops gaming desktop gaming pc computer computers hd tele television tv hd tv hd tvs tvs televisions high definition high def bed beds bedroom bed sofa beds sofabeds bed stead bedstead bed frame bed base divan divan bed bed with drawers bed with mattress bed and mattress bed & mattress double beds sniper ghost warrior sniper ghost warrior 3 organise your home cleaning tips declutter organise organising tips how to be more organised CES 2017 CES CES 2017 Highlights budget budgeting saving budget tips budgeting tips saving tips best sellers best selling corner sofa corner sofas leather sofa leather sofas italian leather italian leather sofas faux leather faux leather sofa faux leather sofas sofa sofas 4'6" mattress double bed mattress mattress mattresses bed mattress foam mattress ivan 4k 4 k 4k tv 4k tvs uhd tv uhd tvs ultra hd tv ultra hd tvs ultra 4k tv ultra 4k tvs led led tv led tvs led televisions smart smart tv smart tvs smart televisions christmas dinner tips xmas dinner tips xmas recipes christmas recipes christmas food Fast track home colour trends home colour decor interior design apps Gadgets iPhone 7 Mobile Phones tech Curved UHD TVs curved uhd curved uhd tv curved 4k curved 4k tv curved 4k tvs 4k curved 4k curved tv curved tvs 1200 pqi LED TVs Smart TVs: smart DVD Intergrated TVs dvd dvds dvd tv dvd tvs dvd televisions kitchen appliances future of kitchen appliances modern kitchen kitchen innovations Christmas family gift ideas gifts home presents Christmas delivery times Christmas delivery delivery xmas delivery times xmas delivery travel baby travel tips. baby travel tips baby travel guide Football Manager 2017 Football Fifa 17 PES 2017 Pro Evo 2017 Xbox One S PS Pro Slim Fia Pro Evo Celebrity Chefs Mary Berry Nigel Slater Delia Smith Nigella Lawson Master chef Great British Bake Off GBBO celeb chefs iphone 7 plus iphone 6 iphone 6s iphone 6s plus i phone 6 ios ipad ipads i pad mac macbook mac air air imac i mac apple desktop apple pc Gift guide Christmas gifts seasonal gifts Christmas catalogue gifting Christmas gift guide Xbox One S bundle Microsoft Britain's Got Talent celebrities I'm a celebrity I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here ITV TV Shows X Factor freezer fridge fridge freezer frost free washer and dryers washer dryers managers special special offer great deals crafts food house kitchen recycling desktop pc laptop personal computers notebooks tablets windows pc apple mac Amazon Amazon Prime entertainment film films movies Netflix Now TV Sky new catalogue autumn catalogue dekstop tablet game console game consoles games consoles Kickstarter laptops smart watches smartwatches technology xbox games gaming bundle xbox console xbox games bundle next gen gaming bicycles bikes BrightHouse colleagues BrightHouse fundraising Charity charity fundraising ChildLine colleagues cycling Fundraising NSPCC NSPCC fundraising staff baby furniture nursery cots cot bed changing table wardrobe baby essentials single wardrobe cinema family films family movies movie summer sale special deals offers sale pokemon go pokemon England Euro 2016 European Championships Euros sport Wales desserts dining dinner eating healthy eating Euro Bedroom bedroom furniture dressing table furniture home furniture interior console bundles armchair armchairs chair chairs chaise chaise sofa chaise sofas three seater three seater sofas 3 seater 3 seater sofas two seater two seater sofas 2 seater 2 seater sofas sofa bed convertible bed convertible beds recline recliner reclining recline sofa recline sofas recliner sofa recliner sofas reclining sofa reclining sofas fabric sofa fabric sofas father's day father's day giveaway father's day competition competition giveaway prize draw win ​washing condenser condensor dryers deal of the week deals discount offer discount price dryer dryers offer special offers tumble tumble dryer tumble dryers gifts for him review x-men i phone se sky go streaming tv streaming services on demand washer & dryers washing machines fridges freezer fridge freeze freezers hoover dyson cleaning vac vacuum vacuums cleaner bagless vac suction vac vacuum cleaners vacuum cleaner advice money money saving Money saving tips saving money shopping childs bedroom kids bedroom childrens bedroom furniture recipe book 1200 pqi brainteasers fun puzzle puzzles interiors living room lounge sitting room TV stand spring deals new spring catalogue new for spring appliances android android tablet android tablets galaxy Galaxy Tab galaxy tablet galaxy tablets samsung tablet samsung tablets kitchen appliances deal kitchen appliances offer manager special Bank Holiday Deals Bank holiday promotion promotion tech deals tech promotions budget planner how to save money savings how to budget cordless cleaner cordless cleaning cordless dyson cordless hoover cordless suction vac cordless vac cordless vacuum cordless vacuum cleaners corldess vacuums BrightHouse charity London Marathon marathon NSPCC events ant & dec dancing reality tv singing The X Factor music talent show Samsung washer Samsung washing Samsung washing machine Samsung washing machines Playstation Four catalogue spring catalogue holiday Holidays planning sun sunny Batman Superman Wonder Woman New Movie Batman V Superman Batman vs Superma DC Movie Marvel team yellow apple watch smartwatch watch wearable tech wearables camera cameras photo photos video videos image images optical zoom zoom video recording recording Hisense Hisense 4k TV Hisense TV beko washer beko washing beko washing machine beko washing machines mother Mother's Day mum samsung galaxy mobile galaxy mobiles galaxy smartphone galaxy smartphones galaxy smart phones rugby six nations backward compatibility Xbox One Backward Compatibility Xbox 360 xbox 360 games Xbox Gaming Xbox One games romance valentines BrightHouse Stores new store store openings trowbridge brighthouse store hunslet store opening Lenovo Tablet Lenovo Yoga 2 Tablet tablet projector Yoga 2 Tablet cocktails cooking occasions pancakes double bed king size bed ​sofa best quality sofas best sofas pay weekly sofas quality sofas gps gps system maps sat nav satellite navigation satnav tom tom PlayStation 3 PS3 awards comedy gameshows saturday night big brother celebrity celebrity big brother ces 2016 electronics 2016 christmas dinner gift ideas SportsAid sports game releases children decorations Halloween homemade kids events rugby world cup video games video gaming windows attractions autumn days out museums weekends advice. home parents school tips outdoors picnic audio dna Headphones monster monster dna sound Blu Ray LG windows 10 google smartphone. smartphones summer holidays BBQ iPad Air MacBook Air trailers sleep Beko Hotpoint mobile phone Bognor Regis baking cakes Easter celebrations. international day of happiness days of the year happiness celebrations colleague fundraising curved screen curved tv home cinema home theatre Samsung TVs computing HTC HTC One HTC One (M8) gaming console home appliances home technology lifestyle Christmas kitchen cost of christmas chsristmas budget christmas spending christmas 2014 BrightHouse gaming smart watch BrightHouse schools partnership digital cameras home entertainment photography gaming bundle Halo Mindtree BrightHouse website internet online Blackpool bake off TV programs Forza game review gaming consoles BrightHouse sponsorship days out with the kids family days out school holiday school holidays Samsung Galaxy Tab Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro tablet computer BrightHouse fridge freezers refrigerators CD player DJ kit DJ mixing Kit hifi hifi systems music systems speakers game reviews the NSPCC Olympics Paralympics DJ music system sound system Game of Thrones Watch_Dogs Watch_Dogs review Watchdogs Watchdogs review laptop review notebook Samsung ATIV Smart PC what gamer are you cookers hob hobs oven ovens activities for kids bank holiday bank holiday activities 3D TV LG TV's Easter activities Xbox Fitness healthy eating on a budget Titanfall Gaming Spotlight bedrooms Style guide device gadget which device Xbox Kinect Three peaks challenge holiday phone guide travel guides Back to School Introduce a friend brightbonuses hints and tips Buying Guides Monster Headphones Perfect armchair 2013 catalogue catalogues BrightHouse New Stores Promotions Pay weekly TVs meet the staff BrightHouse Facebook BrightHouse Recruitment January Sales Movember Acer Laptops Blackberry 9320 BrightHouse Christmas BrightHouse Halesowen BrightHouse Stroud BrightHouse in the community Retail Trust BrightHouse Recuitment Blackberry Curve Vodafone Vodafone Blackberry Curve BrightHouse Brochure BrightHouse Careers BrightHouse Jobs BrightHouse Mobile Asipire Ultrabook Beats by DRE New products Damage Liability Cover Optional Service Cover Price Match Computers at BrightHouse Small appliances at BrightHouse Digital TV Beds & Bedrooms at BrightHouse Furniture at BrightHouse Weekly Payments Stores Acer Tablet Audio at BrightHouse TIBO hi-fi Snuggle Sofas Hoover Steam washer Philips Ambilight TV DVD at BrightHouse TVs on Weekly Payments Leather Furniture You & BrightHouse Acer Desktop Computer Computer Monitors at BrightHouse Nokia Mobiles No Deposit Credit Touchscreen Computers Nintendo Wii Baird TV Philips TVs Baird Hi Fi Apple 3G iPhone HTC Mobile Phones LG Mobile Phones Sony Mobiles Hotpoint Quadrio Appliances at BrightHouse Nokia X6 Hotpoint Steam Washer Samsung Mobiles Whirlpool Fridges BEKO cooker Refer A Friend Home and Away BEKO fridge freezer Whirlpool LCD Steam Washer Nokia 6303 Philips Hi Fi Skullcandy Nokia 5800 Mobile Sony Hi Fi Acer HD TFT Monitor