Here’s how it works
Our service has been impacted by the Coronavirus outbreak and we will endeavor to assist you as soon as possible within the UK Government Guidance.
If something goes wrong, please contact us using one of the following options:
Repair: what’s not included?
There are a few things not covered by BrightCare’s repair and replacement protection, including:
- Money spent because you can’t use your product – like laundry charges
- Batteries, bulbs, batteries, vacuum bags and other consumables
- Accidental damage, fire or theft
- Scratches, dents and other cosmetic damage
- Protection against ‘mishap’
And if we can’t fix it?
If we can’t repair your product, we’ll replace it with a product closest to it or one from a similar range. For refreshed replacements, your product will be equivalent to or better than the original.
Replacement: what’s not included?
We can’t give you a replacement product if:
- You haven’t been using the product correctly
- There’s cosmetic damage, like scratches or dents, but it’s still usable
- There’s accidental or intentional damage to the product
It’s simple to cancel BrightCare
We’re confident you’ll enjoy the benefits of BrightCare. But you can cancel it at any time. We’ll refund your BrightCare payments if you cancel within 14 days of signing your contract.
Your statutory rights won’t be affected when you get BrightCare. You can still claim a refund, repair or replacement for up to six years if your goods weren’t of satisfactory quality or fit for purpose when they were sold to you.
But after the first six months, you’ll need to provide proof that the goods were of unsatisfactory quality when they were delivered.
Or choose independent cover
If you don’t want to make use of BrightCare, you can choose your own independent service package or extended warranty cover. Just go online to compare.