BrightCare’s an optional service package providing peace of mind. You won’t pay a penny if your product breaks down.
So relax. You’re covered for:
There’s no limit to the number of repairs you can request if a product develops a fault. You won’t pay any extra for parts, labour or call-out charges.
We want to get you going again as soon as we can, so we aim to fix your product fast:
- Domestic appliances and TVs - We’ll visit you at home in the next two working days **
- Furniture - We’ll visit you at home in the next five working days **
- Technology - Drop your product off in-store and pick it up in the next five working days **
** For Highlands & Islands, 3 working days for Domestic Appliances and TVs, 5 working days for furniture and 7 working days in store drop and collect for Tech products.
We aim to repair your product inside the FastFix target time, but we can’t always guarantee that we can.
Sometimes, we won’t be able to mend it straight away. We’ll either take it away to fix your product in our workshops or arrange a time to come back with spare parts.
New for Old
We’ll replace your faulty product with a brand new one or like-for-like refreshed product:
- If it can’t be fixed within 10 working days of our first visit (40 working days for furniture)
- If it’s not worth the money to repair it
No extra charge
If it turns out there’s no fault, don’t worry – you won’t be charged.
Here’s how it works
If something goes wrong with a big product, such as washing machine or sofa, just give us a call and one of our engineers will drop by and fix it at a time to suit you. If you’re having trouble with a smaller item – like a phone or laptop – just pop into your BrightHouse store.
We’ll book our engineers visit at a time to suit you, but if that’s later than our target fix date or you’re not in when we call, we can’t guarantee to meet our target.
Working days are Monday – Friday, when you BrightHouse store is open.
Repair: what’s not included?
There are a few things not covered by BrightCare’s repair and replacement protection, including:
- Money spent because you can’t use your product – like laundry charges
- Batteries, bulbs, batteries, vacuum bags and other consumables
- Accidental damage, fire or theft
- Scratches, dents and other cosmetic damage
- Protection against ‘mishap’
And if we can’t fix it?
If we can’t repair your product, we’ll replace it with a brand new one – or a refreshed one if your original item was refreshed.
If we can’t match your product, we’ll provide the closest we can from a similar range. For refreshed replacements, your product will be equivalent to or better than the original.
Replacement: what’s not included?
We can’t give you a replacement product if:
- You haven’t been using the product correctly
- There’s cosmetic damage, like scratches or dents, but it’s still usable
- There’s accidental or intentional damage to the product
It’s simple to cancel BrightCare
We’re confident you’ll enjoy the benefits of BrightCare. But you can cancel it at any time. We’ll refund your BrightCare payments if you cancel within 14 days of signing your contract.
Your statutory rights won’t be affected when you get BrightCare. You can still claim a refund, repair or replacement for up to six years if your goods weren’t of satisfactory quality or fit for purpose when they were sold to you.
But after the first six months, you’ll need to provide proof that the goods were of unsatisfactory quality when they were delivered.
Or choose independent cover
If you don’t want to use our own BrightHouse engineers, you can choose your own independent service package. Just go online to compare suppliers.
* Ask your store for details as some products have different standard warranty duration.
Got a question?
Get in touch if you have a question or need a repair. Just contact your store or call out customer care line on 0800 526 069.