We listen: we welcome your comments, criticism, or indeed, your praise.
If you have a problem, issue or concern, we would welcome the opportunity to help you resolve this:
In store: Discuss with a colleague or ask to see the manager in store.
By phone: Contact Customer Relations on 0800 526 069* (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-3pm)
5 Hercules Way
Online: email@example.com Facebook and Twitter
*Calls are free from the UK
If we are unable to resolve your complaint the same day we will:
- Confirm and acknowledge your complaint in writing
- Endeavour to call you no later than 48 hours after you contact us
- Work with you on an amicable and fair resolution
- Keep you updated on progress
- Send you a final response letter, detailing our findings and any resolution
If you are still unhappy after you receive the final response letter, you may be able to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman provided that either:
- You have received a final response letter and remain dissatisfied; or
- Eight weeks have elapsed since you registered a complaint and we have not sent you a final response letter; and
- It is less than 6 months since you received the final response letter.
Write to: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9GE
Telephone: 0300 123 9123 (from a mobile) or 0800 023 4567 (from a fixed line)
If you have taken out Product Insurance Cover with Caversham Insurance (Malta) Limited, and your complaint is against the insurer, after following our complaints procedure, you may be able to refer the matter to the Consumer Complaints Manager of the Malta Financial Services Authority. If this is the case, we will explain it to you. The consumer Complaints Manager contact details are:
Write to: Consumer Complaints Manager, Malta Financial Services Authority, Notable Road, Attard, BKR14, Malta
Telephone: +00 356 2144 1155, Fax +00356 2144 1188
Finance and Leasing Association
We are members of the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA), the main representative organisation for consumer credit in the UK. As a member, we abide by the standards of good practice contained within the FLA lending code. Should you wish to contact the FLA you can do so.
For a copy of the code click here to download the pdf, or contact us on 0800 526 069 and we will be happy to send you one.