If you wish to register a complaint you can do so by telephone: 0800 526 069* or email:
email@example.com or by writing to:
5 Hercules Way
*Calls are free from landlines and may cost considerably more from mobiles
We promise to:
• Take time to fully understand the reason for your complaint;
• Send you written confirmation of your complaint;
• Ensure you receive an update call no later than 48 hours after you contact us;
• Endeavour to resolve your complaint fairly and amicably; and
• Send you a final response letter, summarising the agreed solution.
In the unlikely event that you are still dissatisfied after you receive the final response letter, you will be able to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman.
You are entitled to contact the Financial Ombudsman provided that either:
• You have received a final response letter and remain dissatisfied; or
• Eight weeks have elapsed since you registered a complaint and we have not sent
you a final response letter; and
• It is less than 6 months since you received the final response letter.
Finance and Leasing Association
We are members of the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA), the main representative organisation for consumer credit in the UK. As a member, we abide by the standards of good practice contained within the FLA lending code. Should you wish to contact the FLA you can do so.
For a copy of the code click here to download the pdf, or contact us on 0800 526 069 and we will be happy to send you one.
We listen: we welcome your comments, criticism, or indeed, your praise.